Psychiatric Mental Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or APRN
We are seeking an experienced Psychiatric Mental Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) with mental health education and training to join our team and provide high-quality, compassionate and integrative care to our adult patients. This position will be responsible for diagnosing and treating patients ages 21+ with mental health and emotional disorders, providing psychotropic medication management and psychotherapy when necessary.
PMHNP / FNP Duties and Responsibilities
· Diagnose and treat mental health and emotional disorders
· Prescribe and monitor medications
· Order routine laboratory studies when necessary
· Offer individual and group therapy to patients when necessary
· Maintain detailed records of patient visits and progress
· Assist in the development of individualized treatment plans
· Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure patient continuity of care
· Educate patients and families about mental health and emotional disorders
· Participate in community outreach and education
PMHNP / FNP Requirements and Qualifications
· Master’s degree in nursing, with a specialty or dual certification in Psychiatric Nursing
· Valid state licensure as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and/or Family Nurse Practitioner
· 3+ years of experience in a clinical setting preferred
· Knowledge of mental health and emotional disorders
· Knowledge of psychotropic medications and laboratory tests
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work as part of a team
· Strong organizational and time management skills
1 Associate License Eligible Clinician
We are looking for one associate licensed or associate eligible clinician to begin in Summer 2024. This associate position will be supervised by Cheryl Wilson, LPCMH.
If you would like the flexibility to manage your own schedule, live and travel where you wish and to focus your personal time exclusively on your own interests, we may be a great fit for you. We will market you, schedule initial clients, provide EHR, billing and credentialing services as well as a supportive community of talented clinicians accessible for your consult. Our practice is individually and woman owned, founded in Delaware and celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We are open to all applicants but would currently be particularly excited to find clinicians that have some evening availability and enjoy working with adolescents and or, children. Associate clinicians must be available for both in person and telehealth scheduling. We are open to contracting both full and part time clinicians. We are all about flexibility, work/ life balance and creating an environment that clinicians enjoy.
Life Fully Lived practitioners offer a creative approach to growth, change and acceptance for children, adolescents, and adults. Our clinicians are committed to providing a safe and supportive relational online therapy environment for clients to work with us, as a team, to locate and engage their own unique positive strengths and attributes to live life fully as their authentic and best self. It is our goal to help our clients uncover their true potential so that they can enjoy a life worth celebrating!
– We offer an hourly set rate
– We offer scheduling flexibility and autonomy
– We offer regular consultation groups, book discussions and group trainings
– We offer a close network of clinicians with various orientations, trainings and experience to consult with
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a great therapeutic team.